Thursday, May 10, 2012

Engagement - Casie and Jordan

These feet belong to my sister and her fiance!  Kind of a random photo to start with, but blogger is acting all crazy-like tonight so I give up on trying to move photos around.  It's turning my photos sideways so some of my favorites are not included in this post :(
I was so excited about shooting with Casie and Jordan.  The comfort level between all three of us allowed me to play with a few ideas I had been wanting to try.  We had lots of fun!
 They're wedding is going to be romantic-country theme... so them!

 Their facial expressions in the picture above just makes me happy, but I think they might hate that picture so I included the sweet one below! :)
the.date.
I'm kind of over blacknwhite photos, but I thought i'd include atleast one in this post.
 ... and we'll end with my all-time favorite!  Crazy about the colors in this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment