Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Initial Shots

If you read my short introduction over on the side of my blog you will see how my interest into photography began. It only seems right to share some of my first shots that I captured with my little sony cybershot. This was back before I had a "real" camera and was just beginning my hobby.
Most of the photos that you will see in this post were taken on our back porch. The flowers are simply the ones my mother planted in her pots on the deck! The purple flowers taken from below are from a tree in our front yard. The white dogwood tree is from Lake O' The Pines when we went camping during this same year. The pink flowers are from my grandmother's yard and a tree in Mississippi that I just thought was pretty!








In the next few days i'll continue to post pictures of my journey as a photographer. I'll try as best I can to keep them in the order that they were taken. It'll be neat to look at how my view has changed or if it has changed at all!




Hope you enjoy!


Thank you for stopping by!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment