Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving(s)


I'm going to pause telling my "journey with photography" to post a Thanksgiving picture from this year. We try to get a picture each year as a family. Other than Christmas, this is the only other time we actually get a real good picture all together.
We tried as best we could to "color-coordinate" our outfits. Mom had her scarf picked out first so we all pulled colors from it to decide what we would wear. Brandon didn't get the 'we are so totally taking a picture' memo, so he got stuck in the back. It turned out fine.

I took my stool outside to place my camera on and voila... self-timer :)

The stacked firewood made a nice "fall/christmas-y" backdrop!
(And yes, that is the same photo three different times! I couldn't decide which filter I liked it in best so I just included all three of them.)

Just for kicks - let's do a little flashback from previous Thanksgiving's...

Thanksgiving 2010 - okay, so we didn't do so hot with the family photo last year. The brother wasn't with us so he obviously didn't make the photo.

Thanksgiving 2009 - notice China made the photo this year as well!! She needs to work on looking at the camera though!
Thanksgiving 2008
I have to say my eye-brows have gotten MUCH thinner, and for that we are ALL so very thankful. Good gracious! The padre must have something against taking a photo with a hat off... every. year. a hat is on his head. Atleast his 2011 hat semi-matched our colors :)

Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving!!
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment