Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Snapshot of Me

Some people get into photography because they've always enjoyed it or even went to school pursuing that dream. For me, it happened a little differently.

A simple prayer was a spring board for my interest in photography.


"Lord, I want to find beauty in the small things."

The God of all answered that prayer by planting a desire and watchful eye for His beautiful creation in this desperate child who simply wanted to slow down.

That's where this journey into photography started for me. With nature. And from there I have ventured out to take pictures of family and friends for special occasions.

I don't claim to be the best, I simply dare to believe (like Emily Freeman) that a true artist is one who decides to take on a task knowing that failure may be an option.

So I hope you enjoy the pictures that you will find on this blog. My challenge is also that you will slow down and find the beauty that is all around you.

In His Name,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment