Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shots in Sepia


The picture above has always been one of my all-time favorites and it was an absolute miracle that it turned out so clear. While sitting in the hammock at the lake, still with my sony cyber-shot, I placed my camera on the ground facing the opposite direction and took a picture. I had no idea what would even be in focus or that there was even a pine cone in my view. I love it! :) And although it looks very "fall-ish" it was taken during Spring Break.

Caddo Lake with the same camera. The colored picture isn't near as pretty as this sepia beauty!
And here is a funny one to share with you my random moments. I was attempting to be art-sy when I took this photo. Not sure I accomplished much!

Do you prefer sepia or black-n-white?

I'm definitely a lover of the sepia, but there are some shots that are way better in BW.

No comments:

Post a Comment