Thursday, November 24, 2011

Sunset Shots



One of the things that my family loves to do is go camping. So for a girl who was just getting into photography this was the perfect place to be.


One day I sat on the boat dock and watched the sunset for the very first time in my twenty years of existence (might be off a little on the age there).


It was a difficult season in my life and I desperately wanted to be close to Jesus... to simply see Him. So I sat. And these were some of my favorite shots from that day, again, taken with my sony cybershot.

The sunset is an everyday occurence; We trust that it will rise each morning and set in the evening. If you think about it in depth it's not small or simple at all. There is so much power and beauty to behold... and it happens every single day.


In symphony with all created things


let's sing the song that we were made to sing;


Stand in awe.


(Christ Tomlin - Symphony)

No comments:

Post a Comment