Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Snapshots of Fall


This is a tree that stands right outside the front entrance to our school. It looks absolutely beautiful in the Spring when it's full of white blooms and in the Fall with all it's many colors. The next 3 pictures are just different angles and shots that I got. I'm almost positive that this is still with my Sony camera.

Because that's exactly what the leaves do during the Fall; surrender to the harvest time. They forfiet their leaves and send us inside. We can notice Him when change begins and we are braced for colder winds. (paraphrased from Nicole Nordeman)
Fall is absolutely beautiful. Reminds me that there is beauty in my surrender as well.
This last picture is of a tree in my front yard. Not quite as bright orange/yellow. Nonetheless, still very fall-ish and pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment