Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Carolina's


Summer of 2010 we took our family vacation to North and South Carolina. We took the camper instead of renting a hotel because we are more comfortable that way and it saves money in the long-run. This first picture was taken from our campsite at sunset over the mountains.


We toured the Biltmore Estate while we were in Ashville, NC. The following pictures were taken with my Nikon D3000 outside of the house; no cameras allowed inside!


Beautiful-Massive windows


Standing on one of the side porches of the Biltmore. Can you see the mountains off in the distance?

And now we walk down towards the gorgeous gardens...

And the "waterfall" as we leave the grounds.


We stayed (literally) on the beach in Myrtle Beach, SC. I just like that grannies floppy hat :)







aahhhh...

On the pier at night...

The next few pictures were taken with my sony cyber-shot. We went for a hike and I didn't want to carry around my big camera the entire time so I settled for the small one.


You can see the rocks because I sat my camera down on the ground and ledge to get the self-timer.

1 comment: