Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Lord's Paint Brush




Like mentioned earlier, my family camps any chance that we are able to. One of our favorite things to do is take a boat ride at sunset. And, of course, my camera is with me almost everytime. You would think after you've seen one sunset you've seen them all, but let these pictures be proof that God paints a different scene each evening. No sunset is exactly like the day before... and how absolutely beautiful and amazing!

These first three pictures were taken on the same evening. One picture is zoomed out to capture more than just the sky. The next picture is simply of the sky; the rays are one of the many reasons why I enjoy the sunset.

The picture below is the exact same photo that you just saw, but with a big boost of color from the program I use to edit pictures. I wouldn't typically add that much of a color-boost, but I wanted to show you just how much you can do with a simple editing program. Pretty neat-oh!!
The next three photos are from a different night when we went out. The first is from the farthest distance and we get closer with each picture that you will see. It's crazy to me how each of them catch my attention in a completely different way.



mmmmmm...


There aren't enough words to express how much I like this next picture!!! I'll just let it speak for itself....


What's neat is that God does this sort of thing all the time. We just fail to see it. Don't miss something this beautiful (and free) simply because you are so busy rushing here and there that you don't notice it. I have even been late to work before because I stopped to get a picture of the beautiful sky that God had painted.


I challenge you to intentionally begin to notice the Lord's masterpiece that He paints each morning and evening! You will be blessed!


No comments:

Post a Comment