Saturday, December 24, 2011

POP!!!



Jordan got down on his knee and popped the question this summer! My younger sister is officially engaged and I was there to witness/capture the moment!
I had quite a big task. Not only did I have to get it on video camera so that his family and the rest of our family could see the actual moment, I knew that she would want pictures as well.

We were in Mississippi when he proposed so it would be a while before I could get back to Texas and upload pictures for all her friends to see so that was another thought that came to mind.

So with all of those explanations... these pictures were actually taken with my iPhone. The pictures with a black box around them were edited with an app that I have on my phone. The others have no edit.


Can you feel the excitement?! :)

1 comment: