Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sister Shoot



I love this sassy picture of my sister!! She is actually not the sassy one in the family, but I think this pic is so fun! She is the perfect person to take along when you are practicing ideas.

She let me tell her every little thing to do. Look here, look there. Bend this finger, relax this one. Turn this direction. Smile, don't smile. (The wind started to blow at just the right time for the picture above.)
She is absolutely gorgeous!

We found this bucket out by our dad's firewood so I decided to be a little different and try something random.

There are so many walls downtown that I like to use when i'm taking pictures. When I was downtown a few weeks ago they were painting this yummy one above and it makes me sooooo very sad. I love the rust line from the rain, the dirt, and how old it appears. Too bad, so sad.

This picture is one of my favorites, but it also makes me laugh because it's sooo something my senior photographer would have done. Same pose, New face.

All of these pictures were taken downtown, except for the bucket one in the field. That one was taken in our backyard.

Now days I look up a lot of poses and ideas on Pinterest or google, but back when I did this shoot I thought of all the poses myself. If you see some strange ones.... Yours Truly :)
Before we ended, I took my chair outside and got her to take a picture of me real quick. She did a good job!!! I was so pleased!!

The edit almost makes it look like snow in the back... the colored picture just wasn't cuttin' it so we went with the black-n-white!!


(Pictures taken with Nikon D3000)

No comments:

Post a Comment