Wednesday, December 28, 2011

KJ Photoshoot




Katy and Jeremy were my first couple to photograph! When she called one evening and asked if I would get some pictures of them together, my response to her was... only if you promise to come with a lot of patience!!! :)


Katy and I both enjoy photography and had talked a few times about getting together and starting something on the side in the future. I was excited about practicing on them as my first couple, but I was pretty nervous as well.




I tend to put a lot of pressure on myself when completing a task. I want to deliver well to my "clients". They don't have to go talk about me to all of their friends or even tell them who took their pictures to begin with... I simply want them to enjoy their pictures.


Katy had a few requests that evening, but her main one was to capture them.




So we started out on the steps of the coffee house where Jeremy proposed a few years earlier!


I love how comfortable they look in each of these photos, and can you not just feel the love they have for one another?
We, then, went downtown to get a few more shots...


All in all I was very excited with how my first couple shoot turned out!!


Katy and Jeremy, thank you for keeping in mind my one request and coming with so much patience!!! You guys are truly an encouraging couple and I admire your commitment to each other!!


No comments:

Post a Comment